KNOW THY PLATFORM; Marketing in the Age of Big Data & AI: From Pizza Orders to Personalized Health Advice (Is This Okay?)

 

KNOW THY PLATFORM; Marketing in the Age of Big Data & AI: From Pizza Orders to Personalized Health Advice (Is This Okay?)


So, Before We Get Into The Nitty Gritties, I Have A Little excerpt For You.....

A lady, Cherop, calls @PizzaInn_ke Cherop; Hello, Pizza Inn? Pizza Inn Team Member: Hapana mrembo. It's Pizza Google Cherop: Oh, sorry. I called the wrong number I guess... Pizza Inn Team Member:No wait, it's the correct number, it's just that Google bought Pizza Inn. Cherop: Oh... okay, I didn't know that. So... can you still take my order? Pizza Inn Team Member: Same as always? Cherop: And how do you know what I want? Pizza Inn Team Member: Well....according to your location and your apartment number, your last 29 orders were a mega Chicken Macon BBQ pizza, thin crust with extra cheese, am I wrong? Cherop: Aah, o-okay, you got me there... yeah, can I have that please? Pizza Inn Team Member: Wah, manze, si unatupromote, hii yote.... Cherop: #MustBeThePizza 😜 😜 😜 Pizza Inn Team Member: Ummm...not to get too out of line, lakini mrembo, may I suggest pizza without salt and with ricotta, broccoli and tomato? Cherop: What? Why? No! I hate vegetables! (says no kale ever!) Pizza Inn Team Member: Your cholesterol is not good mrembo... Cherop: And how do you know?...(now clearly getting agitated) Pizza Inn Team Member:We got your info on your last 7 blood analysis, the numbers are quite bad. Cherop: Stop! Enough! I take my medication! Pizza Inn Team Member:Uhhh, sorry maam but our database shows that you've not taken it lately. The last box of medication you bought, was bought the 15th of January at 3:45 PM. Cherop: B-But I bought more at another pharmacy! Pizza Inn Team Member: Your credit card records and Mpesa transactions tell otherwise... Cherop: I paid in cash! I have another source of income! Pizza Inn Team Member: Your last tax declaration doesn't show that, pole mrembo, we don't want you to have problems with KRA... Cherop: Forget it! I don't want my pizza anymore! Pizza Inn Team Member: Sorry maam, we just wanna help. Cherop: Help? I'm so tired of kina Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok..... Everything! I'm gonna go to an island where I can live without the internet! Pizza Inn Team Member: Naelewa mrembo, but it says here that your passport expired 5 months ago...

...

@pizzainn_ke,  cheki vile mimi huwapromote, do your girl some solid😉...you kinda already know my top pick. Ps, don't ever do us like that please...tafadhali,, a beg ooo.... NOTE; This whole story is completely made up, I can't confirm or deny if google and @pizzainn_ke are, have ever, or will ever be in bed together. Don't come for my head😨 

《Credit; a Facebook page I came across, or was it quora🤔 translated it and tweaked it a little bit to suit my audience》

That is marketing 101 right there, in the age of AI (Artificial Intelligence), social media and big data. Intrigued much😏?

Come along....

...

Oops, so so sorry, forgot one thing, remember Cherop's frustration with Pizza Land (or should we say Google Land?) In today's digital world, having a strong online presence is like having a billboard on the moon - everyone can see it! Don't be a business or a brand stuck in the pre-internet era. Claim your digital corner of the universe with a killer domain name. Click the link below and secure your online identity before it's gone!

Click here to get your domain name registered!


If you already got one, jump on this amazing deal, 


Offer, logo design, Professional Business Card and a free domain name check and registration



Offer, logo design, Professional Business Card and a free domain name check and registration. Offer ends on 10th June





Post a Comment

0 Comments