THE NAME'S FAMBA, DIANA CHEPCHUMBA REBECCA FREAKING FAMBA!!!


A pretty girl in the streets of Nairobi CBD


She might look 20 but she is not. 

She fuckin' loves her life coz she has fought hard to get here. 

Some say she can be a little crazy, a little wild….She says she just loves life and living it. Experiencing it. 

She’s bipolar. She’s been to rehab. She’s still struggling with marijuana addiction. 

She was running her own department at 23, while still an intern, and at 27, she founded BECCA DIGITAL, a full stack digital and social media marketing firm. She’s currently running it as the CEO. 

Diana Famba Touring west pokot county


She loves nature and the open air. She loves cats but would rather pet a dog. Don’t give her flowers, she prefers chicken wings. She loves trying out different things, new things, but they bore her real fast, coz she learns fast. 

Writing is a hobby for her, it’s how she copes coz the meds weren’t really doing it for her. 

She loves water, the feel of it on her body rather. 

She loves people that’s why she’s obsessed with what makes them tick. She’s a freaking Maven in marketing and business and she wants to be a billionaire, not coz she’s a greedy bitch, she just loves the freedom and power that comes with such.

Needless to say, she loves her independence and the fact that she’s making money doing what she loves, being herself.


WORDS, BODY, MIND, SOUL, ART, ME!!!

I’m a writer. I tell stories in form of words. Both prose and poetry. The genre is creative non-fiction with a touch of tech, marketing and business here and there. Unlike Biko, Jackson Biko, my all time favourite writer and mentor, even though he doesn't know it, who prefers to live like a fly on the wall, I am at the heart of the matter. Right at the dead centre. I don’t know If it’s me or it's drama. That bitch follows me everywhere! Or am I the one who keeps attracting her? 

I’ve got main character energy. Matter of fact, for the longest time, it actually did feel like the world revolved around me.

Been following Wahura Kabutha religiously. I love her content. Love love the way she story tells on video. She’s got amazing stories and has a knack of making them funny in as much as it touches the soul while still putting her point across. I’ve lived quite an interesting life as well, I got stories from here to the tropics but I can’t deliver them the way she does. I am still pretty shy in front of the camera, when it is video that is. The thought of it gets me so nervous that I feel like puking. Almost always. But I have my way with words. Written word. Figured hey, might as well write them,,,,so here you go....(I mean this blog you dummy!)

Am I an authority on any of these things? Hardly. I have an opinion though, somethings to contribute to the conversations going on. About life. About business, about love and loss, about rejection. About mental health and sexual health. About tech, AI and Marketing. About finances and this freaking economy (ata acha nisianze on this, nakasirika tu just by mentioning it) Ps, I have never been more proud of my generation than I have been this past few weeks. Wah, even the president now fears us. He's taking notice, and notes😎💪

You guy my guy, ona tu the power of this digital space, of social media, it can make and break governments hehe. And so can it provide you a job, the kinda job you like, the kinda job that's meaningful and purposeful to you. You have the sum total of humanity's knowledge in your pocket. On your hand. Degrees ni nini skuizi shually?! When you can get the best of the best teaching you in a tone and pace that you get. All for free😱🙆🙆

My old man is still upset with me because I didn't pursue (read rejected) his mipangos for me to go do my Masters abroad. I was like, 

"why spend all that money to go to a sub per university in the US to further on my Computer Science degree when I can get top notch MIT professors and the likes of Elon Musk on youtube, for free??...

I never got that part, he's never gotten my part. 

To be quite frank, let me tell you Maina, this is how much a degree and papers matter in the tech world, IT DOESN'T, NOTHING!!! NADA!!!! ZILCH!!!!!

.....

I love business, entrepreneurship, and marketing. That’s my vocation. My calling in life. It is where I will make the greatest impact. It is what makes me happy. It is what keeps me up at night with excitement and anticipation for the next day. It gives me a high higher than Marijuana (this coming from a certified pothead) A high better than sex (this coming from a certified sexual health advocate)....A high better than the two combined, and that's not a statement to be taken lightly, coming from me. Me thinks everyone should get such a rush, that's how Becca Digital was born. To help people get to their full potential doing something that they would still be doing if money was no issue. Society was no issue. It rides on a three tier business model.


  1. KNOW THYSELF(There is no self growth if there isn't self awareness no?) 
  2. KNOW THY AUDIENCE (Sometimes you just gotta understand that people are who they are, with their own feelings and emotions, their own understanding of the world and how they perceive things, it's not always about you, to put a message across you gotta understand their language as well) 
  3. KNOW THY PLATFORM (I mean, this is self explanatory no?....here, read this two pieces, they go more into the nuances of the digital and social media space AI & Marketing..... SEO)

......


I have mastered the not so subtle art of not giving a fuck. I only give my fucks to the fucks that deserve my fucks. Those type of fucks are very very few, believe me. 


You don't? 


Believe me I mean, Oh ye of little faith, read this tupoem (spoken word) I wrote about some relative trying to give me his two cents when he doesn't fucking know me, know what I have been through and the motivations for doing the things that I do. I mean THE NERVE!!!!! 


Here you go, PEOPLE LIKE YOU 


I sleep peacefully these days. What others think doesn’t disturb my chi no more. I am just simply doing me, and that, that’s the best part


So hey, you might have your own (opinions I mean) they might not be similar to mine but let’s agree that we can still be civilised. That’s the least we can do for humanity no?….


.......



THE WAITING LIST FOR MY NEW BOOK;


THE LIFE OF A BIRD


Broke to Boss: Uncaged & Unstoppable - My Journey to owning my story, chasing a dream that seemed so scarce, finding myself and building an empire that is both meaningful and sets my soul on fire!....


Join the waitlist to get early access and 20% discount on launch day, hurry while the offer still lasts. You'll get to learn from my failures and mistakes, my successes and what not. I've had to figure out a lot of things on my own, if I can make the journey a little less daunting for you, then I'd be a happy girl. The stories are pretty crazy and wild from my own personal experiences. From looking for investors to falling out with my friends and family....from living a like a bird, one day to the next when all you got is a deep sense of belief in yourself and your projects. Believe me, it will be worth your time and every penny you spend. 


This is a story of finding and owning your voice in a world where everyone expects the conventional!


Sign up HERE


......


Wahura Kabutha's youtube channel





Biko's site BIKOZULU

Post a Comment

0 Comments