You came into my world like a storm
For months on end,
I couldn't eat...
Couldn’t sleep,
Couldn’t even enjoy my favourite shows because of you gaddamit!!!
But then again,
When we were together,
It felt like heaven.
A magical joyous blissful feel.
Alexa,
Play highest in the room..
The food tasted 10 times better,
I’d be laughing through episodes of Big Bang Theory,
and for some reason,
string theory seemed a little less daunting with you around.
Heck,
A girl even came up with theories of her own that might have helped hehe.
The feeling only lasted when you were around though,
As soon as you left,
I went back to factory reset.
The joys of a young, don’t give a damn,
Care free campus girl.
You were always my mood stabiliser,
Guess I should have seen those red flags from the start
Maybe I liked the way you helped me escape
Maybe I liked the way you numbed all the pain
Now I’m fucked!
Getting over you,
the biggest battle I’ve faced thus far.
I only pray you don’t kill me in the end!
.png)
0 Comments