YOU HAD ME WITH THAT LOOK

                        

Love at first sight, what true love looks like





You had me with that stare,

That very first stare

So piercing

Yet you never looked away…

First time we talked,

You said you weren’t really looking for anything serious

Not even looking to start with…

I snuck up on you you said,

Span your whole world,

Like you did mine.


Two years and then some

Look where we’re at baby,

Broke that wall one brick at a time

Now you’re my drug of choice

A spliff too sweet,

I can’t let go

Even when I know I should.

Baby, 

You bring out the best of me

And see the best in me

You see me,

The halo and the horns

 

Forget me not,

I’ll never,

You had me at just a look


Stared right back into your eyes

And I loved it

Loved you

Love at first sight

Felt so right

That look, 

That very first look

You had me with that look….



Post a Comment

0 Comments