Manze, you guys should have known I was always meant to be great,
A queen Mama Harry never got to be, a legend gone too soon, the late Princess Dee
Do you know how much discipline it takes to pursue something you know you won't reap,
Not within the year,
Maybe even not the next,
Taking the predefined route a fate I always knew I would come to regret.
Hey, no cap, that life, that's a life I would hate.
The kind of living where you are already dead, dead inside and dead to the world,
Before you're even dead, si you get?
That's a place I so never wanna get.
"Why don't you just take that job, stick around longer, that's your safest bet, they said.
But is life ever really safe when we know the reaper might always be lurking at the corners?...
There's always that risk I'll admit, of stepping into the unknown...In life and in love
You might get your heart broken sure, might fail more times than you can count sure,
But guess what, the lessons learnt, those you never forget!
You see, all I needed was some little time, some little faith, from your end, to get to my destined fate.
That private Island and then a jet.
Cause niggas out here be telling me bitches these days don't do much,
Babe I need this, babe I need that, all day every day
And if she doesn't get her needs met, I won't get my need met, you get?" He said.
That material stuff, all that I can get.
Pretty great at it too, please girl don't hate
Thing is though,
Why is it that kupeana chai to land that government job, or millions spent just to study abroad easier than investing in a daughter's seemingly too ambitious business goals?
How is it that they believe in a system not in the person!?
Now that, that I don't get.
Now that, that I don't get.

1 Comments
If you're going to be damned,be damned for being you💯💯
ReplyDelete