People can be funny sometimes
The older generation most especially
So I got a call yesternight,
An uncle of mine, giving me his two cents about my hustles
It wasn’t a hello, how’ve you been darling niece
I haven’t seen you in like forever. Not even heard from you
I’ve missed you gai! We should totally catch up
Rather,
Ati he isn’t ok with what I am doing.
Now,....
Why would anyone waste his airtime in this fucking economy just to criticise me? Criticise the empire that has taken me years and tears to build?
Yeah, you guessed it, someone with nothing better to do with his time.
It’s people like you that got me checked in rehab
Thinking I was crazy for believing in me and going for it
He hadn’t even read my articles, would you imagine that
Had no idea what my businesses are all about.
He’s only called me twice, the last time was him telling me what a fucking disappointment I was, just after he found out I get high sometimes. He gets drunk most times but hey, I guess sins come measured and mine was worse
Ps, it wasn’t his money I was using. Never his money. The nerve!!!
Do you feed me?
No....
Do you clothe me?
No.....
Do you finance me in any way, shape or form?
Naah, not really.
Heck you don’t even give me orgasms dear uncle, as awkward as that would be seeing that you are blood.
How much does that sin weigh on your pious weighing scale again? Oh keeper of all things righteous….
So, dearest uncle, If I can still call you that
Why the fuck do you think your opinion matters?
Why the fuck did you ever think I’d take advice from someone who’s never been where I wanna be in life?….
He’s never smelled a billion dollars, let alone touch it
He’s never run a successful business ever his entire fucking life
Not even just a business to begin with.
Sa ata I can’t even learn from his mistakes, his failures
He’s never been THE BOSS, let alone a boss
Nigga’s got no value to give whatsoever…
I would have appreciated that call months ago, when I invested all I had in a project and my so called partner played me dirty
When I didn’t know where my next meal would come from let alone the money to pay my piling bills
I was broken, I was lonely, and hella broke
Back then a simple I hope you are doing ok text would have sufficed….
You know, you never truly know how far a 50bob note can go until going is the only option you’ve got
Y’all can now see the journey that I have been on
So to anyone out there trying to belittle my craft, all the sleepless lonely nights, coz try as I did, no one ever truly got it.
All the hard work, sweat and sacrifices I had to make
Come for me and I will gut you like the real Slim Shady
Don’t mess with me boo…I’m no Eminem but you can say my fucking name
Miss Dee that queen bee
A girl who knows who she is, what she wants and finally how to get it
I’m a Marshall Mathers Motherfucker!
When that Forbes article comes out and the title reads SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE, believe you me it was all me.
And I hung up!!!
The older generation most especially
So I got a call yesternight,
An uncle of mine, giving me his two cents about my hustles
It wasn’t a hello, how’ve you been darling niece
I haven’t seen you in like forever. Not even heard from you
I’ve missed you gai! We should totally catch up
Rather,
Ati he isn’t ok with what I am doing.
Now,....
Why would anyone waste his airtime in this fucking economy just to criticise me? Criticise the empire that has taken me years and tears to build?
Yeah, you guessed it, someone with nothing better to do with his time.
It’s people like you that got me checked in rehab
Thinking I was crazy for believing in me and going for it
He hadn’t even read my articles, would you imagine that
Had no idea what my businesses are all about.
He’s only called me twice, the last time was him telling me what a fucking disappointment I was, just after he found out I get high sometimes. He gets drunk most times but hey, I guess sins come measured and mine was worse
Ps, it wasn’t his money I was using. Never his money. The nerve!!!
Do you feed me?
No....
Do you clothe me?
No.....
Do you finance me in any way, shape or form?
Naah, not really.
Heck you don’t even give me orgasms dear uncle, as awkward as that would be seeing that you are blood.
How much does that sin weigh on your pious weighing scale again? Oh keeper of all things righteous….
So, dearest uncle, If I can still call you that
Why the fuck do you think your opinion matters?
Why the fuck did you ever think I’d take advice from someone who’s never been where I wanna be in life?….
He’s never smelled a billion dollars, let alone touch it
He’s never run a successful business ever his entire fucking life
Not even just a business to begin with.
Sa ata I can’t even learn from his mistakes, his failures
He’s never been THE BOSS, let alone a boss
Nigga’s got no value to give whatsoever…
I would have appreciated that call months ago, when I invested all I had in a project and my so called partner played me dirty
When I didn’t know where my next meal would come from let alone the money to pay my piling bills
I was broken, I was lonely, and hella broke
Back then a simple I hope you are doing ok text would have sufficed….
You know, you never truly know how far a 50bob note can go until going is the only option you’ve got
Y’all can now see the journey that I have been on
So to anyone out there trying to belittle my craft, all the sleepless lonely nights, coz try as I did, no one ever truly got it.
All the hard work, sweat and sacrifices I had to make
Come for me and I will gut you like the real Slim Shady
Don’t mess with me boo…I’m no Eminem but you can say my fucking name
Miss Dee that queen bee
A girl who knows who she is, what she wants and finally how to get it
I’m a Marshall Mathers Motherfucker!
When that Forbes article comes out and the title reads SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE, believe you me it was all me.
And I hung up!!!

1 Comments
A piece of your mind incredibly crafted using words. Naked truth that painfully pierces into the hearts of those that never an idea of how your journey has been.
ReplyDelete